09/04/2013

Liebster Award :)

The absolutely gorgeous Kerrie from Krafting Days with Kezz-la has nominated me for a Liebster Award!!!!
Thankyou!!!!!!

I have found out today that the Liebster Award is an award for all of us "little" bloggers with 200 or less followers. It is nominated by someone who thinks your page is worthy of more followers!

The idea is, in order to accept the award, you have to pass it on to a few talented fellow bloggers!

A bit about Kerrie. Now, if you don't know her, she is an amazing lady with the biggest heart you will ever find!! She's been "Krafting" for most of her life and is one of the best designers I have had the honour to "virtually meet" :) She is always at the computer waiting for my pleas of help, be it Krafty or of a personal nature! So please please pop by to say hello to her and follow her blog! I can promise you won't be disappointed with what you are seeing!!!

Kerrie's Blog


The gorgeous Kerrie :)

2 comments:

  1. awwwww Shell thankyou so much my turn to cry such beautiful words xxx love you so much xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love you too hunnie. you have been there for me since the start and i can never thank you enough for it!!! <3 xxxxx

      Delete